Music playlists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixieBlossom

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Do any of you keep a playlist on youtube of music you like?
Care to share?

My pony music playlist is why I love bronies so much. Theres all sorts of genres in there from dubstep to remixes to acoustic to covers, instrumentals, omigosh these guys make me happy.
I know you guys arent bronies (I think Im the only brony here) but Im sure you can find some music in here likeable.

Aaanyways Id love to know what you guys are listening to! Post your music playlists here :D

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I hadn't thought about my playlists in so long, I'm gonna just listen to the family friendly one as soon as I send finish recording a song and make some coffee haha. Also, I checked out some brony music, I don't really think it's for me.... listened to about 4 songs and was like... hmmm... perhaps me and bronies just don't share similar interests haha

PixieBlossom

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
lol well a LOT of bronies music is electronic and dubstep, and from what Iv seen of you I doubt that your into that.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
lol well a LOT of bronies music is electronic and dubstep, and from what Iv seen of you I doubt that your into that.
I like really good dubstep, but most of the dubstep I hear is too repetitive and generic and doesn't have anything truly definitive about it. At least not to my ears. But yep, it works for them that's all that matters :)

PixieBlossom

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Well remember that this is all fanmade! None of this music is professional, so sure Im sure they are all learning and ironing out kinks. :p

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Well remember that this is all fanmade! None of this music is professional, so sure Im sure they are all learning and ironing out kinks. :p
Well if I was reviewing or critiquing their music I'm sure I'd see alot of potential and good qualities, I was purely going by "would I play this in my car" Cute ideas for sure though, what was that first song? I'm a crazy pony, you're a crazy pony, or something like that hahaha

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Oh, I actually heard that one before, I listened to the first 4 songs. The thing with music like that for me, is like, let's say this guy joined our forum and asked for my opinion. I'd say "your structure is fantastic, your timing is great, the energy is there, it's catchy, and you threw in finesse and nuance to create one heck of a production. This will appeal to the younger audience the most, and will appeal to the twenty to thirty something crowd well too, but probably not AS well, great job." And I'd mean it. But if you're just asking "do you like it symphonious" Well then I'd be like "It's good, but it sound like 5000 other bands, and I don't get excited unless there is something unique going on" hahahaha why I took the time to explain that in detail? I have no idea... but I have already typed it out so I guess I'll post it hahaha
--- merged: Mar 25, 2012 6:57 AM ---
Dude... I turned off that 3rd dubstep song when I heard the pony voice, cause I thought it would be all throughout, but now I'm giving it another chance, I DO like the 3rd song. It's actually pretty cute when the pony voices start singing... I didn't give this a fair enough chance. It's gooood.

Status
Not open for further replies.