Music Nations Problem

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I know; yet it was easy to find anyway. You put your actual channel (user) name into where the link would have been. I've been on YouTube for a long time; ten years as of this past August. Don't worry; just keep making videos, and you will get there.

Happy Holidays!

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hahah it s not time for joking man.
I m still with zoomin.tv....
Not joking; really was wishing you happy holidays! Also the holidays would have put any work the MCN was doing on hold; so you may not see a change until after New Years Day.

I'd say if nothing changes by Jan 10th, go to your dashboard and ask if there is any progress; noting at the same time that either sending multiple tickets or amending an open one tends to send you to the back of the line with any MCN support desk.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It may be time to give the money up as lost and ask YouTube to help you de-link. That is a recently initiated option. At least if you leave now, you won't give ZoominTV any more of your earnings...

ollie420

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
It may be time to give the money up as lost and ask YouTube to help you de-link. That is a recently initiated option. At least if you leave now, you won't give ZoominTV any more of your earnings...
Thanks. It's the first I've heard of YouTube doing something in regards to the MCN issues. Used to be you were on your own to work it out with your MCN.