Music in the background?

Merlina Rodas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey guys

I was recording the otger day and I had pandora playing in the background (not ideal for recording, i know) but i was wondering in this case, what's the copyright situation? If it makes a difference, the music is only playing for like 10 seconds of the video.

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
according to my experience, if you got any copyright claim on this case, that's will not affected on your channel status, you'll still in a good standing, but you can not monetize it, that's all...

Reactions: Merlina Rodas

Merlina Rodas

I've Got It
Reaction score
according to my experience, if you got any copyright claim on this case, that's will not affected on your channel status, you'll still in a good standing, but you can not monetize it, that's all...
Ok that's good to know, wasn't planning on monetizing ..

I've had the sound on my video removed once due to copyright claim before, but it was just the song over the entire video.. do you know if that's a possibility at all? Definitely don't want that happening

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Ok that's good to know, wasn't planning on monetizing ..

I've had the sound on my video removed once due to copyright claim before, but it was just the song over the entire video.. do you know if that's a possibility at all? Definitely don't want that happening
No, it just like what i said before. But, it's better for us to always avoid this situation. Even if you don't want to monetize ur vids, the claimant will still put some ads on it. It's not good for ur viewers. They'll fell uncomfortable by this ad.

Reactions: Merlina Rodas

Merlina Rodas

I've Got It
Reaction score
No, it just like what i said before. But, it's better for us to always avoid this situation. Even if you don't want to monetize ur vids, the claimant will still put some ads on it. It's not good for ur viewers. They'll fell uncomfortable by this ad.
Ohh, got it
Thanks for the help

Reactions: Fox Beat