Merlina Rodas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have been making my workout videos with music from the Youtube Audio Library and I'm getting so tired of using the same sounds over and over again, but they are very limited. I need ideas for good workout music (no copyright, obviously) I want something fun and upbeat but not EDM. I've searched so many royalty free sites and I'm not sure if I'm just a little behind the times when it comes to this stuff but I just can't seem to find good music and when I do find something I like, I have trouble downloading and using them :confused:

Also, a side question: I noticed a lot of fitness youtubers using popular songs for example Ed Sheeran's Shape of You, that's one I saw recently. How can I do that? Would I have to use some sort of remix?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Sliiider
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't know if you want to pay for music, but I get most of my music from Epidemic Sound. Its designed specifically for youtubers and copyright issues. Check out my channel to see if you like the music I use. Its only $15 USD per month. I also get some music from soundcloud.com/musicformonetize. Its a bit more difficult to find music you like as its not organized very well.

Reactions: Merlina Rodas

Merlina Rodas

I've Got It
Reaction score
I don't know if you want to pay for music, but I get most of my music from Epidemic Sound. Its designed specifically for youtubers and copyright issues. Check out my channel to see if you like the music I use. Its only $15 USD per month. I also get some music from soundcloud.com/musicformonetize. Its a bit more difficult to find music you like as its not organized very well.
I'll definitely give it a shot.. If it's good music, it's worth $15

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

I have been making my workout videos with music from the Youtube Audio Library and I'm getting so tired of using the same sounds over and over again, but they are very limited. I need ideas for good workout music (no copyright, obviously) I want something fun and upbeat but not EDM. I've searched so many royalty free sites and I'm not sure if I'm just a little behind the times when it comes to this stuff but I just can't seem to find good music and when I do find something I like, I have trouble downloading and using them :confused:

Also, a side question: I noticed a lot of fitness youtubers using popular songs for example Ed Sheeran's Shape of You, that's one I saw recently. How can I do that? Would I have to use some sort of remix?

Thanks in advance
The only site I know of to obtain free music without having to worry about copyright issues is archive.org. I used this website when I was in college. It was actually recommended by one of my professors who's class involved creating and editing video. I was able to get the theme from Saw and apply it to one of my Video Productions/Editing videos: Spy Cell Phones. It's sound exactly like the actual Saw theme. All you have to do is search by the actual name of whatever it is you're looking for. Sometimes you'll get the real version, other times a remix. :blush:

Now that I started my own acting channel, I recently started using this website again. I want to try something different with the next monologue I upload. The site is much different from when I was in college but I've been able to find little sound tracks that I believe will work perfectly for what I want to do with my next video.

I noticed a few people mentioning this free youtube library. I'm going to have to look into that. :smile22:

Check out the website! (archive.org) Give it a try. Hopefully, you'll be able to find some good music. If you specifically want up-beat music search "electronica music", "techno music", "dance music", etc. Phrase it in a way that will help yield the results you seek. Best of wishes! ;)

terrywhite01

Reaction score
Did you try this playlist of https://getsongbpm.com/ to find their favorite workout music? There are good collections of workout music available for us. We should need to explore that playlist.