Music Music for videos

Ernie Jo

Liking YTtalk
Hey guys, so I just wanted to throw out that I'm always looking for music to be in various videos I make, I can't really give you a genre necessarily because it depends on what I'm making, but if you are a musician who would like to get their music out there more I'd be happy to take a listen to your stuff and possibly put it in my videos, and I'd credit you and link back to your channel.

In general I'm probably looking for things that feel 'cinematic', so like orchestral stuff, things like you hear in a lot of trailers and movies, or maybe some electronic stuff, not so much like a screamo band recorded a song.

And if you'd be interested in writing music specifically for stuff I do then definitely hit me up. I probably can't pay you though haha, or at least not much so if you are at the point where you don't want to work for free then I understand, but also can't really help you out.

But if you want feel free to send me a link or message me or something, it can't hurt.

Hey guys, so I just wanted to throw out that I'm always looking for music to be in various videos I make, I can't really give you a genre necessarily because it depends on what I'm making, but if you are a musician who would like to get their music out there more I'd be happy to take a listen to your stuff and possibly put it in my videos, and I'd credit you and link back to your channel.

In general I'm probably looking for things that feel 'cinematic', so like orchestral stuff, things like you hear in a lot of trailers and movies, or maybe some electronic stuff, not so much like a screamo band recorded a song.

And if you'd be interested in writing music specifically for stuff I do then definitely hit me up. I probably can't pay you though haha, or at least not much so if you are at the point where you don't want to work for free then I understand, but also can't really help you out.

But if you want feel free to send me a link or message me or something, it can't hurt.

Hi there! My name is John, but my stage name is V3XL0R. You are more than welcome to browse any of my music and use whatever tracks you'd like. I make electronic music primarily, but I've made a wide variety of music and genres. I think I'd be interested in making something for you, if you wanted something made specifically. If you're interested, just let me know and we'll start discussing how to go about this. =)

Hey dude, I listened to some of your tracks and I'm quite impressed. I think most of your existing music (at least most of what I listened to) is a little to 'hard' for my uses. Have you done anything most orchestral or acoustic? Maybe something kinda chill with some piano, I'm cool with electronic elements but not looking for a real abrasive synth lead or dubstep really.

It's fine if you don't have anything like that haha but if you want to try doing something like that it'd be cool :) If you want you can email me at josephfipps@gmail.com.

Hey V3XLOR,

Are you one of many artists on that label or is it your label? Definitely intrigued by your sounds. Curious to know more.

I have a lot of music available between my albums and everything. It won't let me post a link because I refuse to read the rules and don't get any of this forum stuff haha, but if you check the links in my profile and hear anything you like, get in touch :)

Hey dude, I made an orchestral/piano piece i while back.
Check it out i think it might fit what you're looking for!

It's called stars you can find it on my channel.

check out take shelter on my channel feel free to use it just put a link to my channel or in your vid at the end and reference me

Well that's pretty much the kind of stuff I make. It's not perfect or anything though (I'm still learning, obviously). But if you still need some music you can check out my channel.

However you are only allowed to use my royalty free stuff (I'm assuming you make money of your videos?). And it's only 2 songs so far... I will definitely release more though.

Back