Music Music Composer of various styles ready for any collaboration

Thunderbird

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Everyone!

I have been composing music for Youtube channels since last year. Don't hesitate to listen to the tracks on Soundcloud/Add me on Instagram. Both links are /musicthunderbird. From Orchestral to Electro, lots of things going on, in here!

A few songs of mine have been used by vlog travellers and gamers like The Dutch Seaman (/huubvandermark) or Apex Predators.

I cannot wait to hear from you all!

Thunderbird

Xapok

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello Thunderbird,

Cool, another musician :) Nice guitar playing there on you intro video, do you play also all the other instruments ?

Thunderbird

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello Thunderbird,

Cool, another musician :) Nice guitar playing there on you intro video, do you play also all the other instruments ?
Hi Sir, :)

I play guitar, bass and also sing. I use a MIDI keyboard with various audio softwares to do orchestra and FX as well. When it comes to drums I program them myself on the Ableton sequencer. Though I wish I could have my own drum kit at home!

Xapok

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi Sir, :)

I play guitar, bass and also sing. I use a MIDI keyboard with various audio softwares to do orchestra and FX as well. When it comes to drums I program them myself on the Ableton sequencer. Though I wish I could have my own drum kit at home!
Well done, I see you compose for youtubers but not only I imagine.
Wishing all the best with you channel, it's a very interesting approach you have creatively speaking.
One question : are all the tracks available on offer royalty free ?
I'm impressed by your level in DAW by the way, I'm hoping to get there one day. If you fancy a collab, feel free to ask :)

Envoyé de mon FRD-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thunderbird

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well done, I see you compose for youtubers but not only I imagine.
Wishing all the best with you channel, it's a very interesting approach you have creatively speaking.
One question : are all the tracks available on offer royalty free ?
I'm impressed by your level in DAW by the way, I'm hoping to get there one day. If you fancy a collab, feel free to ask :)

Envoyé de mon FRD-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk
Hi, Why not! Msg me: thunderbirdbusiness@gmail.com

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey there :)

Can you create epic, orchestral-sounding tracks? :)

Thunderbird

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there :)

Can you create epic, orchestral-sounding tracks? :)
I'm capable! You can get a preview of what I'm capable of, with Mirage I and MIrage II on my Souncloud: /MusicThunderbird :)