Music changes everything

Will Latimer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
So recently I found my style of video on YouTube, I found that uploading 10-15 minute videos of random games with me talking wasn't very good, so i tried something new where i take the best and the funniest moments from a CSGO game, I have never been so happy with a video in my life. And the simple change I made was adding music, it makes the whole video more enjoyable to watch when there is more then just someones voice. So if you ever feel like a video isn't 100% try adding music!

Tin Salaj

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good find, yes it's more immersive that way and it brings flavor to the video.
I use it to unless the game has its own soundtrack then I do not add anything.

:)

Jetpi99 Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I dont really use music in my Let's Plays because I talk, and there's ingame sound. When I did timelapses or vids without voice commentary, I did use music. I think without my voice music is pretty important, with my voice it could be distracting.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I use music in all of my videos. A mix of the standard youtube library and some brilliant soundcloud artists. I pick my music very carefully (well I try to) as it's just as important as the video itself

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Music really does change everything! It's amazing something that simple can make a video 10x better. I usually add Royalty free background music in all my videos, except for videos where background music just doesn't really fit in with that type of video.