Multiple Videos a Day

iSpoonGoons

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What are your thoughts on uploading multiple videos a day? I would like to have tons of content on my channel but i feel like some of videos could get buried behind other videos. So is uploading multiple videos a day a good thing or not?

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on uploading multiple videos a day? I would like to have tons of content on my channel but i feel like some of videos could get buried behind other videos. So is uploading multiple videos a day a good thing or not?
1 video a day, unless your channel is in really high demand, is plenty. If you got popular (say 100k subs+), 2 a day would suffice.

TheIvanMatthew

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I think more than one is too much, I mean if you don't really have a huge number of people to watch your videos doing multiple uploads is like going too fast in your current state. So one a day is enough, if not then more than enough. If you're famous and people would really like to watch your videos, you could start doing multiple uploads at a time :)

Flammy

Shooting Down Idiots
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Depends both on your content and what your subs are used to.

I do 1 video per day, mostly because more is too much work. If I have several ready to go, I don't do more than 3 per day rather to keep several days even.

I have a friend who does 5 per day and it works fine for him. http://www.youtube.com/user/arumba07

Reactions: TheWillBox

RoleplayingRykin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1 a day, cause you will either flood peoples feed or the most recent will over shadow the earlier one

noahleets

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Since you have a gaming channel I think it's fine to upload more than one a day. Don't upload a ton of videos in one day but maybe 2-4 it good

TheWillBox

I make moving pictures!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's subjective, you know your audience, look at your analytics and you can figure out if your viewers can handle more or less videos a day. Stats like retention will let you know if they are watching the entire video or not sticking around until the end.

atypicalvideo

i don't even
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Depends on how long they are, what kind of videos they are, and how many you're doing right now. If you go from uploading every week or so to twice a day I could see subscribers unsubbing.

Vexien

Reaction score
Its dependent on whether you plan to keep it on a schedule and the type/duration of the content. If you start a channel with 2-3 videos a day, then thatll be what people expect and they will sub on that basis, if you then lowered or upped the count, you would potentially lose people.

MrDanINSANE

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Cartoonist, Animator
1 a day will probably will make your subscribers unsubscribe... because on their subscription list they want to see other new videos and not like 5 in a raw from the same channel.

But that's my opinion, Maybe other people will love that! :)