• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Multiple Milestones! Come check them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGNITED GAMING™

Turtle Gunner
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Gamer
Hey guys, so my channel has been going through a lot lately. So, as of Tuesday, just 3 days ago, we were at 2005 video views for the channel, but now, three days later, we are at 2950. That's 950 video views, in 3 days. That's pretty good for us. I don't know about you, but I'm sure others get way more. Anyways, We are actually the 3k video view mark! Which is a big accomplishment of ours! Well, on Tuesday, one of our videos had 23 video views, but now.. It has 930. Damn. If you guys want to see the major video contributing to our success, here it is: MORE VIDEOS ARE COMING!

SneakyPedz

Reaction score
Congrats man! Loving the content :) Damn I wish I had that view growth for my vids, but subbed and well done!

IGNITED GAMING™

Turtle Gunner
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Gamer
Congrats man! Loving the content :) Damn I wish I had that view growth for my vids, but subbed and well done!

Wow, thanks man! I will try to help you out if I can. Maybe we can do a Collab with something later on. Not sure! Thanks though@

IGNITED GAMING™

Turtle Gunner
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Gamer
congrats buddy. keep going
Thank you so much! I'm trying to turn it into a somewhat community channel, with a certain group of people that submit clips to me. Like, I want to recruit 3 people, that just send me clips. So I can get a good editor, and he can edit them for us, and we can earn way more views.[DOUBLEPOST=1351307432,1351307328][/DOUBLEPOST]One more thing, we are trying to upload 2 videos a day. On Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. But not, I think I'm only going to be uploading videos on the weekend. So probably 6 videos every weekend.

IGNITED GAMING™

Turtle Gunner
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Gamer
Sure that would be awesome :) I've got pretty much any game
Hey, do you have a recorder? Like HD PVR or Elgato, or somethin. If you can, I have MW3, so if you want to come and play with me and my clan, then you can record games with us, and trickshots/feeds. Just an idea! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.