"MrBeast" buys ad space on billboards to help keep PewdiePie number 1

Madiisuun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is ridiculous as he is spreading hate telling people to unsubscribe from T-series. How would you feel if people advertised to unsubscribe from your YouTube channel?
It's a corporate channel so I'm not sure they care? lol

Poisonous Penguin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's a corporate channel so I'm not sure they care? lol
I still think it is very rude and this so called ¨Mr Beast¨ could be donating to Charity to stop environment abuse, It irritates me when people just throw away money like that.

Madiisuun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I still think it is very rude and this so called ¨Mr Beast¨ could be donating to Charity to stop environment abuse, It irritates me when people just throw away money like that.
no i definitely understand! beast is such a good dude though, if you check his channel he gives hundreds of dollars worth of materials to homeless shelters and gives people money just to make their days brighter. he could definitely keep it all for himself, but his other content is really really wholesome.

Poisonous Penguin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes I agree with that part but sometimes his videos are useless like him fidget spinning for 12 hours or when he watch a 10 hour video or in this case where he spends a lot of money for a reason that is ridiculous.

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Isn't Mr Beast the guy that like to do nonsense videos just for the sake of gaining popularity? He so enjoy throwing money on useless and unnecessary stuff despite him giving a stranger a abnormal amount of money. He is an alright dude I guess though I wish he do something much meaningful with his videos.

Reactions: Poisonous Penguin

Madiisuun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes I agree with that part but sometimes his videos are useless like him fidget spinning for 12 hours or when he watch a 10 hour video or in this case where he spends a lot of money for a reason that is ridiculous.
hahaha yeah they're useless but they're kinda funny and that being said, every video uploaded to youtube without an educational purpose or to sell something could probably be considered useless. i don't think he expects anyone to watch them, but promotionally they're definitely good because then when you mention his name people are like "isn't that the dude who watched that jake paul song for ten hours'?

perhaps i am just a little bit infatuated with him but like i love the dude so i will always play defense for him

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I wouldn't call it useless. He's entertainment people. That, (I think) is how he makes money. So he's doing something that someone who writes larges checks think is worth it.

Don't get me wrong I don't like all of his content and I understand how the video is seen as rude and yes on a human level a lot of it is useless mindless content, and yes he could spend his time and money better and... (What was my point again)....lol

Oh yes I remember. I hate saying this but it's his money and time, he can use it how he want.

Also him saying to unsubscribe to T Series is no worst than cable companies trying to have you leave a competitor at least in my eyes.

Reactions: daniel burgio

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
A fool and his money, how’s the rest go?