Mr Badass Reviews channel

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey i checked out your channel, pretty good stuff, only thing i would say too you is, try not to record in Black and white, If this was a technical fault i understand totally, secondly dont use music that you dont have a license to use. Eventually when you have 10+ videos uploaded and have been on youtube for over1 or 2 months, they let you upload over 15 minutes. But with Copyrighted Music this become impossible. You can get Royalty free music from this website : http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/

From this website they are free, but people have advertisments for music for a pound.

-Hope this has helped-

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great channel presentation and using your logo here, it's great for your branding and making your name known. I agree with Gingee about the black and white video, if its a problem you may want to get that fixed so they're in colour and look better to your viewers. It also isnt so good going from colour to black and white.

I have used incompetech a few times before, it seems there are hardly any royalty free and free music out there other than there and a few loop sites but theyre not exactly full tracks.