Vlog Moving vlog

ellelletalk

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
Hey! I'm going to be moving in June-ish, and I wanted to vlog the experience.

Is anyone else planning to move around that time period?

If you are, and you want to vlog it, I'd love to collab. We could mention each other's channels quickly in the video, just something quick like, "[Other channel] has also made a moving vlog, so if you want to watch more moving, you should head over to their channel" and link to the other video in the description.

I know this is very specific. Taking a chance.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I wish I was moving soon myself but sadly my goal date is much farther out realistically. But I am happy for your nonetheless. Moving out must be thrilling and amazing! Congrats!
And I'm also pretty sure other vloggers and Youtubers would love to do shout outs with you as well. But I do hope you find a nearby vlogger would love to collab with you. =] That would be pretty amazing.

Anyways good luck on your move, and your videos and keep at it. You're doing a great job so far from what I've seen. =]

Reactions: ellelletalk

lolothommy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm moving this month! The date is up in the air though... my current lease ends May 31 and next one starts June 1 but we might be able to move into the new place early. I'd love to do this with you :) DM me on Instagram lauren_thompsonnnn