Vlog Moving to Melbourne Australia!

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Hey everyone!

So yesterday I booked my ticket; on the 14th of February I'm flying to Australia to spend the coming 1 or 2 years there! I'll be moving in with my boyfriend in Melbourne, though we're not sure if that is where we'll stay. Are there any Australian Youtubers on this forum? Cause I'd be happy to meet new people on my travels!

That sounds amazing! I hope you will enjoy it there, and maybe make a lot of videos about your experience there!
Australia is on my bucket list, because I have heard a lot of great things about the country! I´m so jealous!

Definitely will be vlogging! My friends and family still watch my vids, which makes it all worthwhile n.n

I've travel New Zealand for 12 days in October and then spend 5 weeks in Australia (Melbourne) to check it out before I decided to move to the other side of the world for such a long time. It will be a two years of traveling, working short term (I'm not allowed to work for the same employer for more than 6 months) and seeing other parts of the world as well (BF and I are planning on going to Japan as well). All very exciting!

Back