Commentary Movie, TV, Anime Network

WilJr21

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm looking to form or find of group of up and coming reviewers, video essayists, and commentators on anything from movies to tv. My hope to start a community as we help build our channels, collab, and critique each others work to help improve our videos. There's an old saying, "If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." Let's build a network, maybe some partnerships, and hell even make a friend or two. Are you up for it?

Attachments

ZakDTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I was thinking about doing Movie reviews on Saturdays on my channel once I got my edit times down. I think doing a network type thing where we promote each other and help each other grow would be great. Kinda like YTtalk but smaller.

WilJr21

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Exactly, it would be nice to get a small community going

ZakDTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I like the concept. I am all for it but it doesnt look like anyone else is.[DOUBLEPOST=1488330412,1488329217][/DOUBLEPOST]I subbed to your channel After looking at your wok I think it would be neat to do weekly colab type videos. Maybe a pros and cons of certain things or opposing opinions on a single subject or series. Hit me up if you want to work any Ideas out.