Move personal channel to new google account WITHOUT losing content (videos, subs, likes)?

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Okay. I started a new channel using an existing google account I had already. It is going well and I want to move that channel to a new dedicated google account I created just for it. I have done countless searches and watched dozens of videos on how to do this, but none of them work. Either they show old information that is no longer applicable like, connecting your channel to a Google+ page (Google+ no longer exist), or adding managers and transferring ownership (options that do not show up in my account). Every time I try to follow the instructions, I reach a point where what they are telling me to do, the options for doing what they say to do do not exist.

The only way I can find to complete this is to Create Brand Account under the account I want to transfer and Attach the channel I want to transfer to that Brand account. The problem is, when I try to do this, I get a warning saying that my existing personal channel will be deleted along with all content; videos, likes, subscribers, etc. So I can't transfer the channel unless I connect it to a brand account, but doing so will delete all my work so far and I will have to start from scratch, so that defeats the reason for transferring it.

Anyone know how to do this?