Motivation

Weirdprodigy

What motivated you to make your content or what motivates you to make new content ?

What's your thought process or do you just let it come naturally ?

For me I try to make videos where the content brings itself but when I want to make new content I find it hard coming up with some new things

I started recently making new content daily, which definitely has its creativity boundaries haha, but the nature of it kind of helps itself (news related) My huge motivator is growing my audience/engaging with people. I love when people enjoy what I make.

Honestly what motivates me are my followers. I do a lot of advice videos and real talk type videos (aside from my goofy challenges and vlogs) and they genuinely help people. I have received numerous emails and comments on how much video has helped someone and how they were glad I could be open and honest about something so serious. Some topics are uncomfortable and not always easy to talk about openly so I encourage people to end me an anonymous email and I will talk about it. My goal when I originally started YouTube was to help at least one person in each video. If it is by me being goofy and making them laugh great, if it's from advice I gave them that actually helped, then that is awesome too. I just like knowing I can be myself and people enjoy that :)

I just really love what I do. I love to listen and review music with my friends, which is enough motivation for me to keep going with my videos.

Transitioning from YouTube as hobbyists to "real YouTubers" with subs and $$ on the line, we needed a time each week to vent and share our experience about making videos and growing our channels.
For that reason, the content motivates itself. We talk to each other about our struggles as YTers and not just to our exhausted SOs.

What motivated you to make your content or what motivates you to make new content ?

What's your thought process or do you just let it come naturally ?

For me I try to make videos where the content brings itself but when I want to make new content I find it hard coming up with some new things

Here's a little something a put together on notes "

My goal is (Insert goal here), always note: THAT ITS POSSIBLE! All you need to do to achieve that very goal is; Hard f*****g work achieves EVERYTHING, absolutely EVERYTHING! You NEED to be giving in 100 and f*****g 20 percent effort to achieve that very goal you have, if you don't, your just letting yourself down for not achieving 1-million subscribers! 139 people didn't subscribe to you for s**t CONTENT, they subscribed to you for your 120 percent effort in each and every one of Your videos! Your work will fill a large part of your life and the only the way to be truly satisfied, is to you believe is GREAT WORK, and the only way to do great work is to love what you do! You never looked yourself in the mirror and said, "You let you down" until you get to THAT point, YOU LET YOU DOWN. You never, your not brave enough, you wanna put it on somebody else "The reason why I'm not successful, is because of my boss" have you ever looked yourself in the mirror and said "I'm not getting up on time, I'm not going to work on time, I'm not putting in 120%, I LET ME DOWN. You just said you're giving 50%, you owe yourself and explanation, you owe you an explanation. You need to look at yourself in the mirror, and say "Why are you giving 50%, what's wrong with you. If you want it to happen, grind and grind"

I'm sorry if it's a-bit cringy

I'm sure this happens to a lot of us, or maybe it actually is just me, but, does anyone ever stop and wonder if you're actually going to get anywhere on YouTube? On YTtalk, there are a wide variety of us, ranging in a wide variety of followers from zero to thousands. We all go through a phase where we think we're going to make it big on YouTube. That we'll be someone with a million subs, thousands and thousands of views per video, and someone who can be such a big influence on someone's life. Whether you're a comedy channel and you want to make people laugh and entertain them, or a tutorial channel where you want to teach people new skills so they can create and share their ideas with the world. We all want to be a part of something. But YouTube's a huge website, and if your content's handicapped in some way (poor mic, crap lighting, poor commentary skills, etc.) then people have no problem clicking a recommended video of someone who has much more experience, much more money, and much more success than you. And when you look at bigger channels, more often than not, the creators did something amazing and remarkable that many people look up to. And then there's us, in general. People like us on YTtalk, in general, make do with a handful of people at most who we influence. There are some of us who would be happy just being able to have one person to make a change in their life. How do you guys work up the motivation to do what you do on YouTube each day you create? What drives you to success?

- Fame

- Money

- Fans

- It's my most favorite hobby to do and I've always wanted to be a big youtuber.

- Other youtubers in the past.

Back