Motivation Needed!

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For me it’s always hard to not cut corners. If I edit for a long time, that’s what I’ll want to do! My recommendation is to rest and take a break! You’ll come back all rested and you’ll see things you didn’t see before!

Here is just a website of quotes for motivation! ( it wouldn’t let me use the link but it’s brainy quote) ❤

My favorite one is “Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there.”

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Motivation is definitely needed!
for 1,5 hour of editing?
c'mon!
Wait ultil you edit like 6-8 hours and get a
"Premiere crashed, we will try to save this project blah blah blah...."
and then get a "file damaged, cannot open"
and no auto or manual project backup valid!

:) :p XD

(you will get better and faster in time. don't worry don't get frustrated
it is a big advantage to know how to edit nowadays I believe...)

Roasted poo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I use Hitfilm and man do i sometimes experience crashes and lose all my progress. You just gotta be patient and don't try to rush anything. You'll get up there with hard word and dedication.

Plus editing experience is great despite what happened to you ;). Good luck on your future editing.

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Making mistakes is part of YouTube to me. I've made plenty but it's made me a better content creator because of that. You may have editing troubles but there are many other problems you could have instead. Trying to mirror my mobile device for my videos often causes lag and I've had to go through like 4 different programs to try and get it to work properly. Sometimes they will just lag for no reason, sometimes they will just not save the file I recorded for no reason, sometimes they will freeze while rendering it,... I should really get a capture card instead but for a while it was a lot of pain recording things. Then also dealing with my phone battery dying every two clips, and the charger port is broken unless I have the phone at a particular angle so I had to buy a charging case... Finally had to get an ipad. There were also times where I've forgotten to hit record on either the mirroring software or audacity and realized it 15 mins later, or recorded an entire video and realized audacity was using the built in laptop mic instead of my normal one. Or when I forgot to plug in my XLR cable to the interface and my mic recorded nothing xD...

There are always going to be challenges if you plan to make a lot of content, but you have to just push through and find a solution each time, because every video makes your channel better and it makes you better at producing the content.

Reactions: ASMR Amour

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
o my goodness I seriously have felt your pain hardcore before lol I am so sorry that its been a day by the sounds of it. But don't give up. Like you said its good experience anyways so thats good. You got this and i believe in you :)