Motavation

Dauglybutcool21

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is there any way I can get motivated to make videos for YouTube. I want to make more videos but I need help to make videos and also what type of gaming videos should I make and do you have any help for my videos. Reply below.

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think you ought to examine why you are not motivated first. I mean, if you are not feeling the drive to produce content, why are you continuing?

Maybe its time for a break, or something else.

I can't remember who said this, or the exact quote, but we don't owe out past self anything. So our past self decision to become a youtuber should only have so much bearing on your decision making and no more. :D

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
If you lack motivation or inspiration, you should take a break.
I have had month breaks before, and suddenly I got an idea that really motivated me, and I started making videos again.

Reactions: coliwob

Sickly Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You ever think if you continued producing content constantly where your channel could be? A break helps but setting goals and a time limit to achieve said goals will also motivate you. I hope this helps.

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Schedule in time to sit down and write or produce and when that time arrives with no ifs or buts sit down and force yourself to write...at first it'll be garbage but eventually you'll come up with a few ideas thatll really get the creative juices flowing :) the amount of times I've avoided script writing because I couldnt be bothered. only to then sit down and crank out a 4 page script in 2-3 hours that im happy with must be going into double digits at this point xD have fun with it...there'll be rough times and smooth times :)

Reactions: Sickly Gamer

Sickly Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Schedule in time to sit down and write or produce and when that time arrives with no ifs or buts sit down and force yourself to write...at first it'll be garbage but eventually you'll come up with a few ideas thatll really get the creative juices flowing :) the amount of times I've avoided script writing because I couldnt be bothered. only to then sit down and crank out a 4 page script in 2-3 hours that im happy with must be going into double digits at this point xD have fun with it...there'll be rough times and smooth times :)
Thanks for taking the time out of your day to drop some advice;) I really do appreciate it!

Reactions: TYTD

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe you shouldn’t make videos about gaming if your passion isn’t there. What gets you motivated? There are plenty of topics that you can get creative about. Comedy, cooking, fitness, cars, sports, travel, challenges. Surround your channel on something you can create something new every week.

gamerslockerslife

Reaction score
Do what you love and you won't need to get motivated. I have never struggled making a video and we have 120. The videos are about what I love and they bring me so much joy.

Reactions: TYTD

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Do what you love and you won't need to get motivated. I have never struggled making a video and we have 120. The videos are about what I love and they bring me so much joy.
I would semi agree with this; I've never had a problem with sitting and watching the movies I talk about but I will admit there have been times when I've really had to motivate myself to assemble the sound edit, or lock down the visuals, or mix the colour balance or even set footage importing...The way I see it though is if im ever struggling I just say to myself "Well when it's done you can go back to watching tat" and that normally sets me on course xD

LIVEst

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
Youtube stats are the main demotivator for me :) I dont see desired feedback, but I'm enjoying the process of filming and post-production.