Most Popular Videos

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
What is your most popular video on your channel and why do you think that is?

Here's mine:
-my most popular is the boyfriend girlfriend tag and I mainly think its the most popular because I think people love to watch couples on youtube!

Reactions: CharType

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My most popular video is my press video for Comic Con back in May 2016. I met and filmed a lot of people and uploaded it just after the event so people would have been searching for it.

My second most popular video, which is actually related to the content I now produce, is a video I made on Victorian slang. I don't know what made it more popular than other languages I've done, but there are some great words in there so I'll certainly take it!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
My most watched video was "Famicom Mini Unboxing" I was the first to get a video online, hit the right SEO and had some websites promote it, by virtue of being first. 37k views in one month, 53k as of now

LifeWithKristen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My most popular video is my "perfume collection" video & I honestly don't know why but perhaps its because as individuals we are always on the look out for fragrances! And this can apply to both males and females :)

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mine is the 5th video i ever uploaded. It was nearly my best but somehow it went viral briefly and got a bunch of views. Most seem to be quick one under 30 secs so that was disappointing.

CharType

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My most popular video is my Cookie Clicker challenge achievements video, at 30 views. Probably because Cookie Clicker is so popular yet there aren't that many videos of it.

Julia and Claire

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Our most viewed video is our prank video, and we think that's because people can discover our video easily because they probably search "prank videos" because they find them entertaining, and they are a popular type of video.

Julia and Claire

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
My most viewed video is about the devil on earth. People are just weird that way. :spin:

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
The most popular video on my channel is the one of my trip to Summer Island in the Maldives last year.
I shared it with facebook group of that destination, where it got some attention and travelling website has my video embedded on their website.

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Steadycam vs Gimbal - What is better?
430k views within 7.5 months

Popular because:
1. Highly relevant topic in the video world
2. Good thumbnail
3. Perfect video length (~6 minutes)
4. YouTube somehow decided to promote my video like crazy :D