Most popular categories asides gaming?

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
Pet videos, they make people feel good most of the time.
I wish that was up there with the most popular ones, but I'm affraid it isn't. Not many pet channels with 1M subs... Exept National Geographic or something like that, but that obviously doesn't count... :)

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I wish that was up there with the most popular ones, but I'm affraid it isn't. Not many pet channels with 1M subs... Exept National Geographic or something like that, but that obviously doesn't count... :)
Yeah pet videos are very well loved universally, but pet channels in general don't seem to see huge followings. I think people just like to search for and watch random pet videos. I think I'm only subbed to about 5 or 6 pet channels even though it's one of my favorite types of video to watch. Nat Geo is on my list of dream jobs, I'd LOVE to be one of the people filming wildlife, pets, and nature in general.

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
Yeah pet videos are very well loved universally, but pet channels in general don't seem to see huge followings. I think people just like to search for and watch random pet videos. I think I'm only subbed to about 5 or 6 pet channels even though it's one of my favorite types of video to watch. Nat Geo is on my list of dream jobs, I'd LOVE to be one of the people filming wildlife, pets, and nature in general.
True, that is why we have such random view counts on our videos :p Mine vary from 80 views to 300k :p

Reactions: Munchito696