Most EXPENSIVE Piece Of Equipment You Regret Buying!

The Unwanted Letter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is one piece of equipment that you have bought that every time you look at it your soul aches cause of how much you spent on it?

Reactions: videoeditgr

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Not directly related to YouTube, but I recently bought an Android TV box that cost me about $80. It was a Chinese import with really good specs and it worked well for about 3 weeks and I felt like I had saved a lot of money but then it suddenly just died and so it was a waste of money. I replaced it with an Amazon firestick for the same price but lower specs but which seems to be working much better. Go figure. ^^

Reactions: videoeditgr

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
None. Money are limited and family goes first so everything bought is well scheduled and usually second hand. In older times I have really regreted cheap stuff from Aliexpress, ebay and similar. In time learned that if something costs e.g. 100$ there is no possibility to be replaced from a copy that costs 10$ But. when you make a post on the most expensive damages, I have so many to report, from laptop screens on the field to cameras, to lenses... :p :) XD

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
my wireless mouse, i wanted to buy it because laptops take up space and wire can tangle up with other stuff. However i recently learn i can get gaming mouse for under $5 if i shop online. My mouse I got from official microsoft brand was over $30! I feel cheated.

HiEnergy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
20 years ago I ran a multimedia business.
At that time I bought a then state-of-the-art SCSI flatbed scanner by HP which cost me DEM 1500.
And I also purchased a transparency add-on for that scanner for another DEM 1500 for scanning slides, negatives and X-Ray images.
I did not receive a single order which would have benefit from the transparency add-on. That was DEM 1500 down the drain.
Fortunately I could write off those items and reduce my tax load.

Reactions: Crown