Most complex video you've edited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I use HD quality
2) I imported a lot of emojis and other images + transitions + music... etc.
3) 14 GB Videos would take me literally A DAY :D After Handbrake the most often have 90-800 MB This takes me only a few hours (2-5) to upload :)
4) quality wise I don't see any differences. Make sure to use the right settings ;)
I also use HD quality, it must be because I make gaming videos or something :D

In flash there's about 11 or so layers of art and backgrounds effects etc.
In after effects, there's like 100 layers, thanks to each sound effect and voice clip etc being it's own layer lol

In flash there's about 11 or so layers of art and backgrounds effects etc.
In after effects, there's like 100 layers, thanks to each sound effect and voice clip etc being it's own layer lol
Why is everyone using After Effects for editing???? I made a thread about this a week or two ago. After Effects is NOT DESIGNED FOR EDITING! It is for compositing and motion graphics. Premiere Pro is designed for editing. If you are going to pirate software, at least pirate the right bloody tools. If you paid for AE to use as an editor - you are a moron and have massively wasted your money.

AE requires a layer for each clip. Premiere has a layer for each layer of video. If no video is on top of other stuff, you need one layer. ONE. If you have titles over your video, they sit on ONE more layer! Premiere also has proper sound mixing tools as well as effects geared towards editing, not vfx or graphics.

Why is everyone using After Effects for editing???? I made a thread about this a week or two ago. After Effects is NOT DESIGNED FOR EDITING! It is for compositing and motion graphics. Premiere Pro is designed for editing. If you are going to pirate software, at least pirate the right bloody tools. If you paid for AE to use as an editor - you are a moron and have massively wasted your money.

AE requires a layer for each clip. Premiere has a layer for each layer of video. If no video is on top of other stuff, you need one layer. ONE. If you have titles over your video, they sit on ONE more layer! Premiere also has proper sound mixing tools as well as effects geared towards editing, not vfx or graphics.
wow, It's ok man,
I got AE for free from a teacher with a spare code. I used premier at college and It never exported right, always something wrong.
AE allows me to import straight flash files for overlay. and edit the sound files in sound booth that came with it for free.
anyways It's really no big deal, doesn't make it harder to work with, just a lot of layers :)

I usually have around 4 or 5 video layers and a few audio layers. One of the most complex videos I've ever edited would probably be a short film I did back in college, but on my YouTube channel it would probably be 'BRING ON 2015!' or 'FARM FUN (QUAD, BIKE, CAR & SOME ROPE)'.

I love seeing a project come together though, so I don't really get bored during the editing stage!

its a combination of my light saver effect, i keyframed the mask the whole way through, took me a couple of days, and i have a whopping 62views for all my efforts :bounce:.... and my ironkid was a certain challenge putting him in the hud, despite asking for suttle movements he would over do it regarding the turn off the head so those moments let me down, damn actors lol...... but seeing the kids faces when i have finished the clips makes my day, they are like wow how did you do that etc....

its a combination of my light saver effect, i keyframed the mask the whole way through, took me a couple of days, and i have a whopping 62views for all my efforts :bounce:.... and my ironkid was a certain challenge putting him in the hud, despite asking for suttle movements he would over do it regarding the turn off the head so those moments let me down, damn actors lol...... but seeing the kids faces when i have finished the clips makes my day, they are like wow how did you do that etc....

This thread is from 2015. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back