More views on "creator studios"

PMW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I don't know how to state this perfectly but when I got to creator studios and look at my views per video it always has more than when I just visit my channel regularly. I have a video on the start of my page that returning subscribers can see and that video has 10 views on it but when I go to creator studios its nearly double that. Its been almost 2 days since I posted it and it has not risen. Is that a fixable error or?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I guess it takes a little time for youtube to keep up! I have seen that youtube shows has shown a lower amount before, and then keep up later.
I guess it´s a bug, considering the amount of videos being uploaded every single day, it might be hard to keep up!

JayZippo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I don't know how to state this perfectly but when I got to creator studios and look at my views per video it always has more than when I just visit my channel regularly. I have a video on the start of my page that returning subscribers can see and that video has 10 views on it but when I go to creator studios its nearly double that. Its been almost 2 days since I posted it and it has not risen. Is that a fixable error or?
Youtube is all kinds of discombobulated. Last week I had 5 likes and zero views after 5 hours up. I guess when you host 4 bazillion videos you run into some problems. It hasnt seemed to been fixed yet, so we just have to wait it out and hope they get something done.[DOUBLEPOST=1537139208,1537099591][/DOUBLEPOST]In my Creator studio, a video says 22 views... my friend just texted me and said, wow dude... only 9 views?

:(

PMW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
haha yea I know the pain, man. Yesterday I did some massive advertising on one of my videos and it shuld be nearing 50 views but it still only shows 24 for some reason and then 24 hours later I checked still at 24... Youtube needs to get its stuff together

MarcNL

Reaction score
In my experience creator studios shows the most recent numbers. Youtube catches up later. My subs and views always changes first in creater studio abd then the rest catches up.

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yep as above not so much an error just a delay/lag between when youtube itself and the creator studio updates. Its something that happens to all channels, the views you see in creator studio are correct

KiahOnFire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeaa Studios analytics always take more time to update which is a pain- but by a week the info should be more correct.

JayZippo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I get what everyone is saying... this has been a long standing issue. But this is something new and more severe, at least to me since I have been doing this for 3+ years. I only get @40-50 views per video. I have never had 5 likes and 0 views before. I have never had 31 views in my creator studio, and it says 9 on the video or feed.

This is something a bit more... problematic IMO and it just really started happening a week or so ago. They have to be trying something different...? I guess it doesn't matter... much like all the big companies they truly do not give a **** unless I am shoveling money into their pockets.

Sorry... I was debbie downer there.