More than one channel with same name?

NewbieYouTee

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking to make a second youtube channel to post up different content. I have thought of a name and put itin socialblade to see it its taken. Turns out there are already 3 channels with that name, none of which are very popular.

Does that mean I can use it as well.

I could change, but I like it and have already created some graphics.

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yes you can use the name, but it will cause people to get confused with who is who possibly. Your best bet is to think of a unique name and brand it that way. Picking a similar name can get you named a copy

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes, you can use the same name. There are multiple other Toast Gaming channels out there and I chose the name for specific reasons. It has also helped encourage me to do what I can to be a higher quality channel than the other channels that share the same name.

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'd think of a new name. Might take some time but its worth it cos you can be sure because then you dont risk having problems for having the same names, plus you will be the only one to come up in a search when people search for you.

Deltoy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Of course you can use that name, you see YouTube scam clone bots do that. I don't know why ppl fall for that.