More Minecraft Video Ideas?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone! Right now I'm sort of on a recording spree (recording 3-4 videos each day). I have a bunch of ideas for videos but I also love the idea of reaching out to the youtube community for more awesome ideas!

So, if you have any ideas for some Minecraft videos, go ahead and drop them here! The more the merrier! I'll sprinkle them in throughout my own ideas! If I use your idea in a video, I'll give you credit for it as well :)

Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A how to prepare for your first night of survival video
Read my mind! Just recorded that one yesterday! Definitely had some flukes that you might run into when surviving your first night haha. Thanks for the suggestion!

I also did a "how to travel to the End" video. So if you've got more "how to" ideas, i'll happily do them!

Ralph Mickey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You could also do server reviews where you report on what all the server has to offer, its staff, features, etc. This also would be great if you did it to small to medium servers as they are the ones that could use it the most.

Live2Reel

Reaction score
Read my mind! Just recorded that one yesterday! Definitely had some flukes that you might run into when surviving your first night haha. Thanks for the suggestion!

I also did a "how to travel to the End" video. So if you've got more "how to" ideas, i'll happily do them!
Maybe a how to mine (the right way) and also how to find more diamonds. Usually those two types of videos has tons of views because everyone has a different method they swear by and the average minecrafter can never get enough diamonds.

ThisisJericho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Minecraft Rollercoasters!!!
I remember seeing one on youtube with Beetle Juice and it was like riding a real rollercoaster!

With Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and 360 cameras, I bet they will find a way to convert these minecraft vids. And when the day comes, you'll already have a bunch edited and made. When that day comes, it'll be amazing!