more construtive feed back needed

Victor_Z

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I tried a few years ago to create a few videos. During that time i learned a few great tips and made progress but then I stopped. Now I have a new mission in life and thought creating a weekly vlog would be a great way to help hold myself accountable. The video is very raw and a work in progress. any feed back would be great.

Some feedback given already was sound level and use of a gimble would be nicer. Also including milage tracking to show some insite would help helpful too. thanks for watching

Victor

jonahjowo

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Commentator
Loved it victor if i had some feedback i would say add some shot variety i think it would keep interest longer.

Maia84

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Victor! I think it's a great idea to use a weekly vlog to keep yourself on track. And I actually found your sound pretty good for a vlog where you're outside and can't really use a formal mic.

One suggestion I have - would it be possible for you to use graphics to show your progress? Like maybe a map that shows how many miles you ran each day or a graph showing your speed trend over time? I know you said these things out loud but it would be easier for a viewer to follow along and get invested in your journey if they can see it visually :). Just a thought!