More changes to YPP - now affecting channels under Networks

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
More information have been released regarding the topic:
From Freedom Network twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqf20u
Effective yesterday Mar 1st, @YOUTUBE has begun enforcing a new policy directed at MCN's that has forced all/most MCN's to unlink channels that have hit the 4k1k mark. The policy is quite simple, ALL MCN's must now have complete oversight of ALL channels in their networks, and must build personal relationships with each of them. This policy simply ensures that all partnered channels in a network does not contain content that is in violation of YouTube's Copyright policies(goo.gl/xkYv9K) and/or the Community Guidelines(goo.gl/zG7YEk). Trust me when I say this is a HUGE! Change from before as there is now basically zero tolerance for all MCN's and we had no choice, we are truly sorry. Don't fret though! If your channel was unlinked by #Freedomfamily on Mar 1st, it's simply due to your channel containing potentially questionable content that needs to addressed. Please read the email sent to you in order to get your channel re-reviewed after you have cleaned it up.

I hope this tweet clears this situation up for everyone and if you were unlinked by Freedom! Or any other @MCN.
Additionally YouTube lowered the restriction for MCN channel terminations to 20 per 90 days before there are consequences.
Anyone with questionable content is will longer be under the MCN's umbrella. Not that they were protecting much before, but at least they were placing materials in ContentID for reference.

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
"This policy simply ensures that all partnered channels in a network does not contain content that is in violation of YouTube's Copyright policies(goo.gl/xkYv9K) and/or the Community Guidelines(goo.gl/zG7YEk)."

This is very good news.

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Stay strong everyone! Push through and overcome, we can only hope it all works out. We can't do much but that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep on-a-pushin'!

StefaTGM

Reaction score
Tbh i was unlinked from Scalelab MCN with 45k subscribers and 500k Monthly views i had 0 Copyright strikes on all of my 360 videos. lol stupid me at first i thought they removed me by mistake since it was in the wave where channels with under 1k subs were removed but i guess i was wrong. i am with Adsense now thought it will be better i guess.