"Monocle Laundry" Review Request

korusan

Reaction score
Hi, my friend and I recently made a cartoon starring our character Monocle Ape. Can we get feedback on the writing and type of humour that we used in the video? Thanks!

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
The humor was semi ok.. I would not watch another episode though (but I will because that is how we YTtalk members roll)

The animation was so so, definitely needs some work but works non-the-less...

The paranoid guy was not well scripted... first he was "There is a 500 pound gorilla here" and you cut to a black guy... that is just ouch lol he was also just very not scared then suddenly he just goes all "he´s gonna kill me" without a pretext of anything...

Perhaps it´s just me lol... but still a great thing that you are into animation... There is potential for sure, you just need to refine what you are doing a bit more!

Jonathan

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I enjoyed it, out of all the voices I liked the shocked guys voice the most, it reminded me of one of the family guy voices, I cant remember the name though. I agree with what Jonathan has said above regarding the animation but it wasn't unwatchable or anything, just keep improving as you go.