Music monitize your music via my channel 44k subs (Content ID)

Enki

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, I have two educational channels one is 44K subs and the other is 27K subs I have a lot of views but I'm not in YPP so my proposal is: do you want to do business? With Content ID, you can activate the placement of ads and start collecting your share of revenues on all videos containing your music.
So, if I use your music in my videos as a background then you will generate income from ads by activating the Content ID and we will share revenue..! we can make up to +5000$ according to my Estimated monthly earnings in SocialBlade,
msg me for more information and if you are interested in collaboration, Thanks.

Last edited:

BestVibes

Reaction score
Hello, I have two educational channels one is 44K subs and the other is 27K subs I have a lot of views but I'm not in YPP so my proposal is: do you want to do business? With Content ID, you can activate the placement of ads and start collecting your share of revenues on all videos containing your music.
So, if I use your music in my videos as a background then you will generate income from ads by activating the Content ID and we will share revenue..! we can make up to +5000$ according to my Estimated monthly earnings in SocialBlade,
msg me for more information and if you are interested in collaboration, Thanks.
Hello there i have music NCs but what kind of music do you need? contact me here or replay :stefan.getland@gmail.com