Monetizing Sexy Videos

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ive used risque thumbnails in the past (Relevant to the video) and I have received many monetised views. But these few vids were recently demonetised (Around 5% of my library).
I changed the thumbnails and they turned green again.
Perhaps as long as the thumbnail is OK you may 'get away' with the content? Well for aslong as you dont get complaints..
I had a video 4ish years ago and it was my first 'mini viral' and I was showcasing cake design. The thumbnail was a 'Boobies' cake (Im so mature) and it was fine until someone got offended and complained and the video was demonetised. I did change the thumbnail but the algo killed it off.

Similar to you I was also asked to help set up a new channel for a family member of mine who sells lingerie. She wanted her models (Still photos until now on her website) to video showcase the lingerie. Link to the products to sell etc. Now im sure these videos would be of benefit to the people that wish to buy it and see how it fits etc. But then you have the pervs.. And I suggested that she will most likely NOT be able to monetise.. Its not that big of a deal as she hopes for link clicks/sales but of course it would also be nice for a second revenue stream.[DOUBLEPOST=1528814706,1528814680][/DOUBLEPOST]Ive used risque thumbnails in the past (Relevant to the video) and I have received many monetised views. But these few vids were recently demonetised (Around 5% of my library).
I changed the thumbnails and they turned green again.
Perhaps as long as the thumbnail is OK you may 'get away' with the content? Well for aslong as you dont get complaints..
I had a video 4ish years ago and it was my first 'mini viral' and I was showcasing cake design. The thumbnail was a 'Boobies' cake (Im so mature) and it was fine until someone got offended and complained and the video was demonetised. I did change the thumbnail but the algo killed it off.

Similar to you I was also asked to help set up a new channel for a family member of mine who sells lingerie. She wanted her models (Still photos until now on her website) to video showcase the lingerie. Link to the products to sell etc. Now im sure these videos would be of benefit to the people that wish to buy it and see how it fits etc. But then you have the pervs.. And I suggested that she will most likely NOT be able to monetise.. Its not that big of a deal as she hopes for link clicks/sales but of course it would also be nice for a second revenue stream.

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
cool video! i DO like it but from a point and after the girl does not wash the jeep!... :p :D

In youtube world maybe this is hard view, in ordinary internet might be soft / fun video.

As long as we are in Youtube, as they say "when in Rome...."