Monetizing Gaming Cutscenes

Kolby

Reaction score
Good evening, I have a question is it legal to monetize cutscenes from games that youtube allow to monetize?

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Some cutscenes will get content id or copyright strike it depends on the game and the policy from the company since some companies stated that using cutscenes can cause spoilers and they don't allow it again you must read the policy. At least capcom is not like that considering I upload a full Let's Play of Devil May Cry and all the game scenes are in... Example for me Nintendo gives me a claim for every scene in the new The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wild (I still get paid since I am partner with them)

Kolby

Reaction score
Some cutscenes will get content id or copyright strike it depends on the game and the policy from the company since some companies stated that using cutscenes can cause spoilers and they don't allow it again you must read the policy. At least capcom is not like that considering I upload a full Let's Play of Devil May Cry and all the game scenes are in... Example for me Nintendo gives me a claim for every scene in the new The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wild (I still get paid since I am partner with them)
Thank you!

I've never got any content id or strike from the company of the game that I recorded. I tried emailing them but they haven't(probably will not lool) respond. Have you had problems with Capcom before?

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Thank you!

I've never got any content id or strike from the company of the game that I recorded. I tried emailing them but they haven't(probably will not lool) respond. Have you had problems with Capcom before?
None so far

I have this here to help me with copyright
http://wholetsplay.com/