Monetizing gameplay video's of DOOM (old) (without commentary)

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
If i have an AdSense account connected to my channel, does the text below means that i'm allowed to broadcast and monetize gameplay video's of the old DOOM games without commentary? Just curious about second opnions here. Thanks in Advance!

Bethesda:

We encourage (and are big fans of) the many videos created by our community that use assets from our games – including, but not limited to “Let’s Play” videos, instructional videos demonstrating our modding tools, and fan service tributes using gameplay and music from our games. We’re okay (and encourage) these videos being posted on video services like YouTube or on your personal website and/or blog. It’s also okay for you to monetize your videos via the YouTube partner program and similar programs on other video sharing sites. Keep in mind that if you use content from someone else (i.e., music) you will have to get permission from the owner as well. If you run into issues with this process, please reference this page when talking to site administrators. Due to the large number of videos created based upon our games, we ask that you reference this post when corresponding with YouTube or other video services. Note: There are particular cases where we may pull down or request videos be removed. Such cases include, but are not limited to:

• Posting leaked video content from illegally obtained versions of our game or share information on illegally obtaining our games. This includes retailers that break violate our release dates.
  • Videos, including Beta content, that violate non-disclosure agreements between our company and players.
  • Videos that feature wildly inappropriate content. While we’re generally okay with most content, some content crosses a line we’re not comfortable with.
  • Any videos that we deem need to be removed – because, let’s be honest, people come up with stuff that hasn’t even occurred to us yet.
We hope this answers questions regarding our video policy. Thank you for supporting our games.

Anti-Hype

Reaction score
Bethesda didn't make the old Doom games. Not sure if that would affect anything..Probably not it shouldn't be a problem really.

Anti-Hype

Reaction score
The old Doom games were made way before 2009.....

Either way you should be fine. Just do it worst that could happen is they monetize it and you're back where you started.

Reactions: AllVisuals4U