MONETIZE or NOT?

HealthyDury

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi!

A few months ago, monetization was enabled on my channel and I've monetized videos that are monetizable ie those without music.

I've read a number of incidents where adsense accounts have been disabled due to invalid clicks. And it seems like they don't know how/when these invalid clicks occurred.

So my question to the experienced YT'ers is what would you do in my situation? I have 100 subscribers and my last couple of videos have had just over 100 views.

Would you subscribe or just wait till you're made a Full Partner or a Network Partner?

Thanks in advance!!

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i'd wait for partnership, the amount of views you'll get before then isn't really enough to make money off of anyways and when you're partner you're protected from invalid clicks and such :)

Reactions: HealthyDury

HealthyDury

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i'd wait for partnership, the amount of views you'll get before then isn't really enough to make money off of anyways and when you're partner you're protected from invalid clicks and such :)
Thanks! I think I'll do just that and really focus on my content and increasing my audience!

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow