Monetize icon gone and no third party match. Help

Nikola Tefov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello maybe 2 or 3 days ago when i leave my network OnAirFM /OmniaMedia, and when i link with my adsense account was everything good and all videos were monetized, then after 2 days, something went wrong i attached a pictures to see, the dollar icon is gone, in edit in monetize it says third party content, and when i click on third party content it says that there is no third party content matched please help, and there ads on these videos strange. And they are 100 % my original content, unless some music cover. Thanks

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
You had one and acknowledged it. You don't see a copyright notices page unless a match exists whether acknowledged or disputed.

Nikola Tefov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Then why when i click monetize it dont give me, all those videos without the monetize (dollar) icon i can monetize them and they are not claimed by anyone original mine videos ????

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
It's painfully obvious that you're not making your own content. Try that and then if you still have issues, we'll help.

Reactions: TomMayhew

Nikola Tefov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
LOL videos are all mine, from staff from the production. 100 % our content music and video production, only the covers are are 100 % ours, but the production is still ours.