Monetization Tab Falsely Disabled From Trying To Link Channel To Active Adsense Account

PokemonArePokemon

Reaction score
To Whom It May Concern:

I recently applied for monetization on:

channel/UCdw0agXZiKeAH99rgabjZSw

During the monetization application process, I attempted to link my channel, channel/UCdw0agXZiKeAH99rgabjZSw, to my existing Adsense account by logging into my existing Adsense account during the application process.

To my dismay, the monetization tab for this channel, channel/UCdw0agXZiKeAH99rgabjZSw, was falsely disabled.

I do not understand why the monetization tab was disabled, especially since the contents of my channel are complaint with YouTube's TOS and community guidelines. Additionally, since I applied to link this channel to my existing Adsense account, I am unsure why I received an email from Adsense accusing me of trying to create another Adsense account during the application process when all I tried to do was link my existing Adsense account to the channel by logging into my existing Adsense account during the application process.

Does anyone know if there is any possible way in which the monetization tab that was falsely disabled can be re-enabled? I would like to reset the monetization application process for this channel.

Thank you.

Attachments