Monetization Review

MindYourGames

Reaction score
I got this on the monetization status for review :

When our team reviewed your application, we concluded that we don't have enough information to make a decision on your application at this time. Because of this, your channel is being held for further review to make sure it meets our policies

Any idea how long does it takes?

Jeff

Hey There!
Reaction score
Why my channel may still be rejected?
That question was already answered in a previous thread you created. --> yttalk.com/threads/reused-content-monetization.287569/

The issue lies in the fact that you don't commentate over your gameplay. I'd check YouTube's policy surrounding gameplay with no commentary. --> support.google.com/youtube/answer/138161?hl=en

So yes, there's a chance YouTube will reject your channel for monetization. Best of luck.

Last edited:

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
That question was already answered in a previous thread you created. --> yttalk.com/threads/reused-content-monetization.287569/

The issue lies in the fact that you don't commentate over your gameplay. YouTube recently updated its policies surrounding gameplay with no commentary. --> support.google.com/youtube/answer/138161?hl=en

So yes, there's a chance YouTube will reject your channel for monetization. Best of luck.
That's not a recent policy update. As a matter of fact, that's been in place since late 2015-early 2016.

Jeff

Hey There!
Reaction score
That's not a recent policy update. As a matter of fact, that's been in place since late 2015-early 2016.
Apologies, as I do recall seeing the policy being enacted around that time, but I just had forgotten. Thank you for correcting me and pointing that out.

Last edited:

MindYourGames

Reaction score
Apologies, as I do recall seeing the policy being enacted around that time, but I just had forgotten. Thank you for correcting me and pointing that out.
I have started that channel in 2015, and i was able to monetize videos withouth commentary. :)

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician

vitofaber

I've Got It
Reaction score
they held my channel for review during 4 months and to be continous