Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Monetization Requirements

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by Awkward Adolescent, Jul 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awkward Adolescent
    Cash:
    $2
    Hey, so I just started a new channel and I somehow got lucky and got like 25k views on my video so far, and I surpassed the 4000 hours of watch time needed to monetize my videos. The feedback was really positive, but only about 100 people have subscribed, and I was wondering how to quickly reach my 1000 subs, so that I can monetize my vids. I don't want to pay money to advertise it and I don't want to sound like a typical annoying youtuber by saying it at the end. Anyone know a good way to get subs or a non-annoying way of asking people to subscribe to my channel? Thanks.

UhoohExtra likes this.
  2. KatyAdelson
    I Love YTtalk Moderator
    Cash:
    $4,631
    Hi, and welcome to the forums. :) We have an entire sub-forum dedicated to trying to answer the common question, "how do I grow a YouTube channel:"
    http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tutorials-articles-resources.10/

The question has been asked and answered many times, and is one of the reasons why we have that particular sub-forum (and since it's an extremely common question, we lock these kinds of threads and point members to the tutorials sub-forum). I recommend that you check out some of the threads in there for some ideas on how to grow your subscribers. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.