Monetization removed because of Website, what now?

Kolby

Reaction score
So I tried applying AdSense for one of my blogs and I didn't know it would effect my youtube monetization standing as well(which has been disabled) as they rejected the site and ultimately shut down monetization for my youtube videos. Can I reclaim it back or is this over?

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Was there an option in your email notification to re-apply after issues have been resolved or to appeal the decision?
Usually you can fix whatever issues they didnt like and re-apply.
It all depends on what they told you in the notifications you received.

Kolby

Reaction score
It says this

You may have recently closed your AdSense account or received an email from about your AdSense application being disapproved. Without a valid AdSense account, you cannot participate in YouTube's monetization programs.

To associate an approved AdSense account with YouTube, please visit your Monetization Tab. If you are not eligible for this feature and manage your account in CMS, please visit your AdSense Settings.

Relinking may take 48 hours to process and remember you must enable access for YouTube in your new AdSense account. Once you've associated a new account, you will receive an email from titled "Google AdSense Access Verification for " to remind you to enable access.

Sincerely,

The YouTube Team
The problem is I can't reapply with my youtube account as it has been disabled(for AdSense+Youtube). I can either link it to another new account or hope that my second try to get AdSense on my blog will be a success.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
If your Adsense was disapproved, then you don't have an Adsense account at all. Leave the blog totally out of the picture. Apply for an Adsense account using your YouTube channel as the website. You can do this through the Monetization section of your channel.

Kolby

Reaction score
If your Adsense was disapproved, then you don't have an Adsense account at all. Leave the blog totally out of the picture. Apply for an Adsense account using your YouTube channel as the website. You can do this through the Monetization section of your channel.
I connected youtube with ADSENSE first then I proceeded with the blog, unfortunately it also closed down my youtube+adsense.