Monetization problem...

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay, so I uploaded this video the other day and it got rejected for monetization and I have no idea why. The music is royalty free and I have nothing else in it apart from me talking... :/ any ideas?

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Same thing happened to me...if anyone has a answer for this...plz help out >w<!!

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Sometimes the 'Royalty free music' gets Match ID'ed, It happened to me...Try and change the music that you're using...

Christopher

16Davies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't you have to pay for royalty free music and attribute the author of the music?

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
make sure to say that you do not own the rights to it when submitting for monetization. Youtube will pull monetization for even the slightest sound in the background.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Since you can't type out a report for monetization anymore, YouTube recommends that you explain how you own the rights to this video in the video description. Symphonious7 was having the same problem, and he seems to have resolved it.

maSkraP

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What's the song and where did you get it?

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
make sure the royalty free rights include commercial reuse. They will reject you if the attribution was non-commercial. Sometimes they reject you no matter what lol but if the video is a simple video check to see what you are capturing eg: do you have a television running with a hollywood bluckbuster playing (yes they reject for that) are the posters on your wall copyrighted images (yes they reject for that) and the sound/music you use is attribution to redistribute for commercial reuse.

Reactions: maSkraP

maSkraP

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
make sure the royalty free rights include commercial reuse. They will reject you if the attribution was non-commercial. Sometimes they reject you no matter what lol but if the video is a simple video check to see what you are capturing eg: do you have a television running with a hollywood bluckbuster playing (yes they reject for that) are the posters on your wall copyrighted images (yes they reject for that) and the sound/music you use is attribution to redistribute for commercial reuse.
Nice insight here.
Thanks for sharing.