Monetization Help 2

TheZAGMedia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My video has been under review for monetization since June 19th. Is there a limit to how long the video will take to get monetized?

RogueNinja

Reviewer, no longer gaming :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
cud take months cud take just weeks, they moniter the views and sustainability to make sure its not just a one time deal tht u got so many views :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have 3 I think that are under review since enabling monetisation on all the videos at once and this was two days ago now I think and they've been like that since. I wonder if they're manually approved or disapproved or if its all automatic, I haven't bothered much with monetising YT videos until the other day. Hopefully everyone waiting will get theirs approved soon enough :)

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As Michael and RogueNinja have already mentioned it you can easily count a few Days or even Weeks till you could get a Replay from YouTube. Most of the Time their Team will put your Video on a Watch List and compare how much Views it get in X Days and from what Region those are. If you have an new Channel and YouTube doesn`t have yet any experience with you they might even tell you that they won`t Monetize it.

I had a similar Case at the Beginning where my Trailers where hitting 20.000 - 30.000 Views each Week but simple couldn`t get them monetize because the YouTube Partner-/Monetize Program weren`t available at that Time in my Country.

Just give them some Time it might be worth it.

Reactions: Michael