Monetization has been disabled on all my channels

Reaction score
Hi all, Hope You all in your goodness!
I have a MCN consist of 15 channels of different topics. Today I got an email from youtube and came to know that all my associated channels with my adsense account got monetization disabled for six months and still able to upload new videos. I have almost 1500 videos in total.
Its because of one channel they notified but I have no activity (except of editing the title of a video yesterday) on that channel from last 2 months.
Is there any solution to re enable monetization ? Should I appeal for restoration? Please help...

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Why was that channel flagged?

It sounds like your best bet at this point (if you don't want to wait the 6 months) would be to find a network that will allow you to join with each of your channels and earn revenue through them.

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It sounds like your best bet at this point (if you don't want to wait the 6 months) would be to find a network that will allow you to join with each of your channels and earn revenue through them.
He IS a network (MCN). All of the channels of his network are run through his MCN's Adsense account. He isn't saying what the violation is but his Adsense account and his monetization privileges are being suspended for six months. That means that everybody in his network is not earning money either.

Reactions: RBG