Monetization Disabled!?

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Create a new adsense account then?
You can't create a new adsense account your allowed one per lifetime. Your channels all use the same adsense account. Your only course of action is to appeal to them. If you create a new adsense account it will take them a very short time to disable it. You need to ask them why they disabled your account and try to fix whatever it is that they disabled it for.
--- merged: Jun 25, 2012 at 1:21 AM ---
if you start a new channel, can you monetize that one?
no

seanob43

Reaction score
Okay, I have another adsense account though which i've been using for months?

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Okay, I have another adsense account though which i've been using for months?
oh well your lucky then dont know how you managed that :)

maybe i misread you said your adsense was disabled or your youtube?

if your youtube was disabled then your adsense is fine
make another channel and link it assuming they didnt disable it for anything wierd

you posted you had a monitization problem so i assumed you had a channel and could not monitize?

Reactions: seanob43

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Thanks for the help dude :D
im a dudette but I didnt do anything lol when someone says help i can't monitize usually its related to adsense. :)
is your channel actually disabled or did they simply not let you put an ad on the video because now i am not sure lol

they reserve the right to turn off ads on videos. If its the channel in your link its not disabled so i am confused now. If they turned the ad off the video you monitized that is different. Read what your allowed to monitize hehe.