Monetization Disabled no strike no copyright ??

starboy13

Reaction score
I have one channal on youtube and i work on it for 3 month with out monetize , and today I thing to connect it with new adsense account ,everything okey, and google says to wait 3 days , after 12hours i review this email belov:

and look my channale panel

Can anyone help me . Please .

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Appeal it; get the traffic activity they want to see, and definitely let them know that this is a new Adsense account which hasn't had a chance to rack up such a violation, since you only just applied for it.

On the other hand, if you had another Adsense account in the past, this would be the reason for the account to be closed. One is only ever allowed to have one Adsense account in one's Google Life. Have you ever had an Adsense account before?

starboy13

Reaction score
Appeal it; get the traffic activity they want to see, and definitely let them know that this is a new Adsense account which hasn't had a chance to rack up such a violation, since you only just applied for it.

On the other hand, if you had another Adsense account in the past, this would be the reason for the account to be closed. One is only ever allowed to have one Adsense account in one's Google Life. Have you ever had an Adsense account before?
This was a channel in which I worked for several months has not been as monetize, and after a few months I decided to open a new adsense with this Channal only with it and when i do monetize and conect to adsense to open new , evrery thing okej , but when i wake up on morning i see disable monetize and new adsense disable lol still without opening

Reactions: UKHypnotist

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
This was a channel in which I worked for several months has not been as monetize, and after a few months I decided to open a new adsense with this Channal only with it and when i do monetize and conect to adsense to open new , evrery thing okej , but when i wake up on morning i see disable monetize and new adsense disable lol still without opening
The new Adsense account is the problem!

You are only ever allowed to have one Adsense account. You need to delete the new account and use your original Adsense account, as it looks like you have more than one. Go to Adsense support and ask them if this disabled account is a duplicate, please. Then come back to this thread and tell me their answer.

It doesn't make sense that a brand new Adsense account would be disabled for invalid click activity before it could even be approved.

starboy13

Reaction score
The new Adsense account is the problem!

You are only ever allowed to have one Adsense account. You need to delete the new account and use your original Adsense account, as it looks like you have more than one. Go to Adsense support and ask them if this disabled account is a duplicate, please. Then come back to this thread and tell me their answer.

It doesn't make sense that a brand new Adsense account would be disabled for invalid click activity before it could even be approved.
I this imac i never open another google adsense account , but I create adsense with Germany Countri and I not live in Germany , I thing this is problem for disable new adsesne and channal monetize , and why they not send me feedback .
Thank you so much .