Monetization Disabled Help

AerialAceCFW

Reaction score
Hello, my monetization has been disabled as soon as I reached 10k views. I have emailed YouTube many times as I was looking to start making money off my videos but YouTube will not respond to me. Any help?[DOUBLEPOST=1505731431,1505731318][/DOUBLEPOST]And I should add, I am in good standing and have NO copyright strikes

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is your content advertiser friendly?
What color are the $ icons?
Is there a link to manually review?
Put up screenshot of Video Manager -> Videos & Channel -> Monetization

AerialAceCFW

Reaction score
I
Ill link u my channel and a screenshot one sec[DOUBLEPOST=1505744419,1505743848][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do post family friendly content as i dont cuss and i dont speak in my videos. gg.png gg2.png[DOUBLEPOST=1505744467][/DOUBLEPOST]
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/c/AerialAceCFW

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What happens when you click "Learn more" under the monetization? Does it give you a message as to why it's disabled? It should at least give you a boilerplate message?

AerialAceCFW

Reaction score
What happens when you click "Learn more" under the monetization? Does it give you a message as to why it's disabled? It should at least give you a boilerplate message?
No, it brings me to a page where I can email YouTube and try to get my account enabler back and I emailed them over two months ago, for other people it said it only took them two days tops. I tried again around two weeks ago, still no response. I can send u a screenshot if u want

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the YouTube video monetization / partnership discussion forum. ^_^

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmm, strange, something on your channel and/or account must have tripped it.

Do you have any issue with your google account & adsense? Any issues on that side would affect monetization.

It's unfortunate that Yt does not respond to emails. They have been shocking lately. You can try submitting a request via the support forums:
productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/youtube

I'm not sure if you have chat enabled, but they can be accessed via here (if you see the link to chat you have it, otherwise not):
support.google.com/youtube/contactflow?hl=en

AerialAceCFW

Reaction score
Wel
Hmm, strange, something on your channel and/or account must have tripped it.

Do you have any issue with your google account & adsense? Any issues on that side would affect monetization.

It's unfortunate that Yt does not respond to emails. They have been shocking lately. You can try submitting a request via the support forums:
productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/youtube

I'm not sure if you have chat enabled, but they can be accessed via here (if you see the link to chat you have it, otherwise not):
support.google.com/youtube/contactflow?hl=en
Well, it said something about invalid click activity but I'll try that thanks. I just want to start making money and YouTube is making it hard

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
If your account has been disabled for invalid click activity that is an Adsense issue. What does your Adsense account say about its current status?

Also I see that a lot of your videos are about "modding" games. Are the mods official ones approved by both the game developer and the hardware platform manufacturer?