Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Monetization and audit paranoia

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by videoeditgr, Jul 8, 2018.

1. videoeditgr
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $452
    As titled. I am trying to enrich tags, descriptions etc. in older videos. While saving a video on subject hard disk drive, tube buddy (free) indicated that word "hole" was probable reason. Don't really matter as long as I am tooooo far from requirements but I desided to correct it. The original phrase was "breathing hole" (all mechanical HDDs have one). Replaced the word with "dot". Ok, seems right the word hole to be suspicious. (really? anyway...) Next candidate for demonetization was a noumber. "800" saved page, reloaded but still remained. Had to change 9,800 feet altitude (max for HDDs as refered) to ....9,799.

And that is the paranoia...

#1 videoeditgr, Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  2. UKHypnotist
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $206
    I wish you luck, my friend.

Do you have a Twitter account or a FB fan page to promote your videos from? I just had a look at your channel. You need to give yourself a push of some kind, or YouTube may well die as a site before you reach review threshold...

videoeditgr likes this.
  3. videoeditgr
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $452
    hahaha! you are right! Thank you for the visit. I have this idea to embed all public domain (suitable) stuff in Wikimedia Commons and maybe some free stock footage sites. Currently I am trying to work on tags, info, end cards and description as long as it is missing from many videos starting from 2017 ones, also make the blog attractive with pictures and other info. I have to balance English and native language and maybe lated add a Support (how to) section with really fast and no rumbling tips/tutorials on cameras and editing in Premiere FCPX and AE. Maybe a "clips for sale" if I manage to shoot some really good stuff. Time is what I am missing. Being inactive in facebook (just for PMs) and having no other social media accounts is not a problem. Youtube is still a portfolio and hobby for me :)

4. UKHypnotist
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $206
    I understand; and by the way, Greece is one of the countries I very much hope to visit before I vanish from the planet. Love the food, and I haven't had a carafe of Retsina with a plate of Moussaka in decades...sigh.

videoeditgr likes this.