Monetisation Statuses on a Non Monetised Channel

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone,

Anyone else got this on their channels? This channel is not monetised as I dont meet the requirements yet it is showing the yellow eye icon for the majority of videos and only a handful are showing as green. This looks VERY suspicious to me, as if these videos have been pre-disapproved before I even reach monetisation edibility. I am aware there is a warning at the top that states: Monetization data is currently unavailable for some videos. As a result, some information may be missing or inaccurate.

But honestly this looks fishy to me.

moneti.jpg

Dear Michael,

This is a known bug and YouTube's coders are working to fix it. Even with channels still using the older Creator Studio, non-monetized channels are suddenly showing gained revenue where none should be. The bug was first reported around May 5th; and to date it continues to spread, to the confusion and anger of YouTube creators.

I wonder why though, seems really suspicious to me lol like these are the planned monetisation statuses of non monetised channels :D

Yep! The same happened to me!

Most of the videos had the color change, if there was something to it then I kinda can tell why on the first batch of videos... (swearing, even though in the later half I did try to censor). The most recent ones though which are different than what I started with in the channel are different, so can't see what's flaggable besides the word 'cache', as I say my channel name in it, and it sounds like cash. *shrug*

I still dont understand why swearing is an issue as long as it isnt constant. YouTube censorship although a lot of it is necessary it has become a right laugh.

Back