Vlog Mom Vlog Collaboration

HeyMamas

Hi! My name is Karen. I am a first time mom and have a family vlog all about parenting and the ups and downs and funny moments of being a mom!

I am looking to collaborate with another channel!

Thank you!!

Hi Karen, I'm Rachel. I'd be happy to collab on something! Im a first time mom too and my channel is all about doing fun things in our home town with my daughter.

My idea is a 5 tips and/or advice for parents video. Things that no one tells you or you figured that you shouldn't listen to others about when they say don't do certain things for your child.

Hey,
Good to see the enthusiasm in this thread.
I am a mom of twins and would like to collaborate with you,I am from Indi so only if you would like to :) I shouldn't be an odd one out in a nice video.

Hope you don't mind me resurrecting an olde thread! Any mommy vloggers still interested in a collaboration? I have a mommy/family vlog! I not only vlog day in the life, but parks, challenges, homeschooling, parenting challenges, basically anything family/mommy related!

Not sure if anyone is on this forum anymore but I started a family vlog channel a couple weeks ago (so only like 20 subscribers) but would love to check out some more mom vlogs!

Back