Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Guys, if your post are being moderate for a long period of time I personally will say sorry. I been busy with my life so I haven't been on as much. For now, if I am not mistaken, I am the only staff who gets online and it's a bit hard right now, so please be patient. I talk with @Joe who is the owner/admin of the forum (once again I only work with members) and he tried to get rid of moderation since the forum is more active now than ever. I am going ahead and trying to approve over 400 posts now.

So please my fellow active members if you would be kind in helping me by reporting the ones I approve incorrectly it would be of great help. Once again I am currently alone on this for now so I need the support of you guys while we work on getting new staff members on board.

paullaskovids

Well-rounded punk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
If there isn't enough staff to support moderation efforts on a forum as large as this, it shouldn't be enabled at all.

Also, is moderation really necessary for people with over a certain amount of posts?

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
If there isn't enough staff to support moderation efforts on a forum as large as this, it shouldn't be enabled at all.

Also, is moderation really necessary for people with over a certain amount of posts?
No this was only for the first 10 posts for new users since most come to spam, but now things got out of hand when attempting to add only 3 sections to be moderated and now a lot of things are moderated that I don't know why. (Introduce Yourself, Collaborations & Reviews were gonna be the sections moderated)

paullaskovids

Well-rounded punk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
No this was only for the first 10 posts for new users since most come to spam, but now things got out of hand when attempting to add only 3 sections to be moderated and now a lot of things are moderated that I don't know why. (Introduce Yourself, Collaborations & Reviews were gonna be the sections moderated)
Is that going to be fixed? Because even I'm getting moderated.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Is that going to be fixed? Because even I'm getting moderated.
I message the owner/big admin to see if he can fix it so when I hear for him I will update this post

mrarauzz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ha well still waiting for my post :p
Edit:nvm

Last edited:

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi @Shendijiro ...All of my posts are being moderated, too... So if there is a reason, please let me know! It happened suddenly..I think starting either Wednesday or Thursday, but I'm not sure why. I've been posting in the same places that I always post....

Status
Not open for further replies.