Gaming Mobile Gamers Unite! (Looking to collab)

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m looking to collaborate with fellow mobile gamers.

I play a game called Siege Titan Wars which is like a medieval/fantasy version of Clash Royale.

My idea for the collab would be that we make a video for my channel, and you play the game I play, and we friendly battle and stuff.

And then we make a video for your channel, and I play the game you make videos for.

And obviously promote each other’s channels in each video, and that’s pretty much the fairest way I can think of.

I always rank pretty high for my videos so you’ll be promoted to a wider audience than just my subscribers.

If anyone’s interested send me a message.

Jacob Schultz

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m looking to collaborate with fellow mobile gamers.

I play a game called Siege Titan Wars which is like a medieval/fantasy version of Clash Royale.

My idea for the collab would be that we make a video for my channel, and you play the game I play, and we friendly battle and stuff.

And then we make a video for your channel, and I play the game you make videos for.

And obviously promote each other’s channels in each video, and that’s pretty much the fairest way I can think of.

I always rank pretty high for my videos so you’ll be promoted to a wider audience than just my subscribers.

If anyone’s interested send me a message.
Email me I have a clash royale channel.
jakefrog4132@gmail.com