Mixing comedy into your channel

LabJapan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I try to throw a little comedy into most my videos because the automotive genre is not overly popular. I am not a natural comedian if you can't tell, but do you think it comes off as trying too hard? Thanks.

IsntChrisL

Easily Distracted
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
A sense of humor is a good thing to have in videos like yours. If it's not your strong point though, don't force it. I think you're doing pretty well for yourself so far. Let the jokes come naturally, but don't go too far off track. Remember what you're target audience is coming to your channel for. Try to say your jokes while you're still showing them how to do something.

Oh, and another tip: Try to incorporate more close-ups of your project. While you were putting glue on the money, I was thinking it would be nice to see a tighter shot of what you're doing. It takes more work, especially by yourself- but it's a nice touch.

Keep it up though, I think you're doing pretty well for yourself.

Jason Liu

Master GFX Designer/Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Designer
Very good video! Keep it up!

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I found the presentation to be good. I'm not a fan of some of the colorful language though. It doesn't come naturally from you. Even though your audience is likely to be mostly male, I would recommend that you not refer to women in derogatory terms. You risk losing that demographic and there are men who don't appreciate it either.

unknown_user00005

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Thanks for introducing me to your channel, I love the combination and personally I think there is a huge audience that will aswell.